Thursday, March 10, 2005

Lazy

Wow. I've really been lazy lately -- thinking about writing, but enjoying the sunny windows far too much. Did you hear about the cat who shot his owner? What a dummy to leave his gun on the counter. They just think we won't get them back for putting us on a diet!

Speaking of which, I'm still on my diet, but that's okay. I'm a bit concerned, though, about my weight loss. Can a cat get plastic surjury? My Cheap owners probably wouldn't shell out the cash for that, though, considering I haven't had my teeth cleaned yet. And what the hell am I going to do with my new figure anyway, stuck inside all day?

So what's going on here? Well, Lucy is growing fast -- she's still got those 6 teeth and she seems to talk to me. We have an understanding. It seems that she might start moving around soon and she already likes to touch my tail. Should I be nervous?

Jeff and Sara have been feeding me dinner late, as of late, something I do not prefer. I like that crap ON TIME, don't they know this yet? Maybe I should remind them by jumping into the window blinds at 2 a.m. or forcing myself to vomit on the carpet. Or maybe I should just take a nap.

Sara's parents come once a week and they take good care of me. I like Her especially because she gives me a nice brushing. And she gives me treats sometimes.

I like to think about the clouds and the trees and the birds. They are so clear this time of year, especially without the rain. The flowers are blooming early and strange bugs are migrating inside the house. I know I'm supposed to do something with them, but instead I just watch them scurry under the cabinets.

Now -- to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home