Monday, February 14, 2005

Lucy

So hello there, whoever you are. Thanks for visiting.
Wow! Sara and Jeff sure take a lot of pictures of Lucy -- and not so many of me. But they let me sleep wherever I like, so I'll forgive them for now.
Where was I? Oh yes, I'm updating you about my 'sister' Lucy.
Apparently, she is going to be 9 months old tomorrow. I'm not sure exactly where Lucy came from, but I do know that for a time, I couldn't sit on Sara's stomach and then they were both gone. When they came back in the car, they brought Lucy inside with them. I wasn't sure if she was staying, but here she is!
I like her just fine, especially when she's quiet. Sometimes she cries and I try to help S&J and they ignore me. Whatever. She pets me softly and has only pulled my tail once. (I can't say that Jeff is always that gentle, though, especially when I am asking him Nicely for my Morning Feeding. What? I like to eat at 4 a.m.. You have a problem with that?)
This is Quite Taxing. I think I need a nap. Or maybe a bite to eat. No, a nap. But I'll finish this up first.
So Lucy has some teeth now. And she likes to throw plastic objects off of her highchair. She loves me and I love her. I wonder when she'll start moving? I've seen some other small people and they haven't been nearly so gentle, so that is of some concern to me.
Well, thanks for stopping by --
Yours very truly,
Myra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home